The New England Leather Alliance is committed to having a charitable giving program. As such we provide a grant application process that will allow S/m, leather and fetish groups to apply for operating funds. In addition, individuals may apply for projects or to attend certain events.
Grant Application Instructions
May 1 and November 1 of each year.
Please complete the form. In addition to the forms, if you are an organization, please complete the following in the ”Extra Information field”:
- History and purpose:
- Briefly describe your organization”s history, purpose and at least one event/project from the last year.
- Describe your organization”s current work and activities.
- Who is your Constituency?
- Describe the composition of your organization”s constituency, membership, and staff.
- Who is actively involved in your work and how do they benefit from this project and/or your organization?
- Describe your request:
- Describe the work for which your organization is requesting funding, in terms of the following:
- What does your organization want to accomplish?
- How will your organization achieve the objectives?
- When will the objectives be achieved?
- How will your organization assess the effectiveness of its activities for the funding period?
- For project support requests only:
- Why did your organization decide to pursue this project?
- Is it a new or ongoing part of your organization?
Available Grant Applications
General Grants: Online – Download PDF
Ayem Willing Travel Fund:
Online (For volunteers at an event and only need help with travel)