- Identify and create a schedule of PRIDE events throughout New England (ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, & RI)
- Work with NELA Board Members to identify at which events NELA will have a presence.
- Ensure proper coverage of each event by NELA Board Members and other volunteers.
- Identify and procure resources necessary for each event including but not limited to: tables, chairs, tents, literature, flags, other items for giveaway, ‘swag’ (t-shirts, etc…), and transportation (if necessary for Parade participation).
- Complete registration for each event identified by NELA Board.
- Maintain inventory of NELA’s PRIDE resources (flags, etc.) in NELA’s storage unit.
- Create and coordinate delivery and return of ‘PRIDE Kits’ to/from each PRIDE event.
- Coordinate posts to social media to increase public awareness of NELA’s participation in PRIDE events.
- Current NELA Associate (or willing to renew)
- Familiar with NELA’s mission
- Strong organizational, logistics and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Minimum Time Commitment
- Minimum of 2-3 hours per month leading up PRIDE events. Hours will increase during months when PRIDE events take place, especially June.
Length of Term: 1 Year
Term: April 1* – March 31
*Or upon induction to office